With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved English speaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for outstanding and creative Multimedia Journalists, based in Zurich or Geneva. The ideal candidate should be a seasoned journalist with broadcast and digital experience as well as a deep curiosity for and knowledge of Switzerland and its economy.
- Produce packages for broadcast and/or digital from initial idea to finished product (story pitching, guest booking, filming, presenting, editing) that are highly engaging and shareable
- Participate actively in all editorial meetings, advancing the editorial agenda
- Participate in the daily production of the live program
- Trained journalist with 3-5 years professional experience in broadcast or digital publishing
- Equally at ease in front of and behind a camera
- Proven track record in reporting and communicating complicated stories in a clear and simple way using a variety of visual devices
- English mother tongue or fluency; German and/or French fluency
- At least two years of working experience in an English-speaking environment
- Knowledge of Swiss economic, business, financial news as well as current affairs
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe Audition, HTML, Photoshop
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team settings
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple demands with professionalism and results
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit