With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved English-speaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for an IT and Broadcast Technician, based in Zurich.
- Provide support to users
- Develop new features in the existing environment (Office, Sharepoint, Atlassian, Dalet)
- Configure and maintain existing IT systems (mainly Microsoft Db, Domain AD, Dalet systems)
- Manage daily TV rundowns
- Media Management (in coordination with the head of Media Management)
- Configure and maintain Broadcast systems (Video router, IP transmissions, Transcoders…)
- Development: Knowledge of Java, PHP, SQL, dotNET, Microsoft ecosystem, Powershell.
- Ability to write simple scripts in one of the above environments
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs.
- Knowledge of MOS interfaces would be a plus
- Knowledge and some experience on Amazon AWS and/or Azure
- Good knowledge of digital media (video streaming, digitizing, compression…)
- Ability to edit audio and video
- Experience in a TV channel or cable operator would be a plus
- English or French mother tongue with fluency in the other; German a plus
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous, creative, and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team settings
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as necessary
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple demands with professionalism and results
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit
- Driver’s license
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.