With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved English speaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for a Digital Production Intern, based in Zurich. Reporting to the Digital Producer, this person will assist in content production and community building on all digital platforms: website, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, newsletters.
- Assist in creating and posting short videos for CNNMoney Switzerland’s digital platforms
- Perform some video editing for TV production and digital platforms
- Perform other duties as requested by the Digital Producer and in function of his/her individual skills
These tasks can evolve over the period of your internship, in function of our needs and your competencies.
- Currently attending a university program or just graduated from university
- Knowledge in video editing (Adobe Premiere or similar)
- Fluent in English; fluent in French or German a plus
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams
- Strong communication skills
- Swiss nationality or valid permit
Start date: as soon as possible
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.