With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved English- speaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
CNNMoney Switzerland is looking for talented university student interested in finance and journalism for an internship in our newsroom and studio in Gland.
Under the supervision of the Deputy Editor-in-Chief, this person would:
- Research and gather news for interviews and content production in general
- Assist in factchecking
- Manage guest relations: welcoming guests and preparing them for studio interviews
- Prepare information documents for guests visiting the studio (map, instructions)
- Perform some video editing
- Assist in creating and posting digital content
- Perform other duties as requested by the day producer and in function of his/her individual skills
These tasks can evolve over the period of your internship, in function of our needs and your competencies.
- Currently attending a university program
- Proficiency in English; fluent in French or German a plus
- Highly interested in Swiss economic, business, financial news as well as current affairs and journalism
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams
- Strong communication skills
- Video editing skills and knowledge of Adobe After Effects a plus
- Swiss nationality or valid permit
Start date: October 1, 2019
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.