With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved Englishspeaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for a digital production intern interested in finance and journalism for an internship of three to six months in our newsroom and studio in Gland.
Under the supervision of the deputy editor-in-chief, this person would :
- Research and gather news for interviews
- Assist in content production and community building on all digital platforms: website, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, newsletters.
- Assist in creating and posting short videos for CNNMoney Switzerland’s digital platforms
- Perform some video editing for TV production and digital platforms
- Analyze social media- and digital distribution data
- Perform other duties as requested by the deputy editor-in-chief and the digital producer and in function of his/her individual skills
- Assist the editorial team with various daily tasks (e.g. guest relations, factchecking et al.)
These tasks can evolve over the period of your internship, in function of our needs and your competencies.
- Currently attending a university program or just graduated from university
- Knowledge in video editing (Adobe Premiere or similar)
- High degree of savviness & affinity for all things digital
- Fluent in English; fluent in French or German a plus
- Highly organized, pro-active, disciplined, hands-on, autonomous and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams
- Strong communication skills
- Swiss nationality or valid permit
Start date: 1 April 2020
Application deadline: 17 Feb 2020
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.