With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform content producer for linear broadcast and digital media focusing on finance, business, economy, culture and lifestyle “made in Switzerland”. Catering to a previously underserved Englishspeaking market across the country, CNNMoney Switzerland covers Swiss issues with an international impact. The channel acts as a bridge for leaders between Switzerland and the world.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, beyond the average committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for an outstanding and creative junior motion graphic designer PART TIME.
Reporting to the Head Designer, the ideal candidate will create visually compelling infographics, show trailers, bumpers and other supporting assets for broadcast and social media platforms within a daily agile team environment. Ideal candidates should also have a polished visual aesthetic that is fun and energetic and who stays ahead of trends in motion/visual effects.
- Collaborate with editorial teams in creating visually compelling and imaginative content primarily in After Effects
- Produce supporting assets when necessary
- Contribute to brainstorming and ideation sessions
- Problem solve and work collaboratively with other team members
- Optimize, organize and prepare files for web and broadcast
- Work in a fast-paced, daily deadline-driven environment
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects at any given time
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in motion graphics and infographics
- Prior work experience with a network or broadcast design agency a plus
- Excellent mastery of Adobe PS and AI, After Effects on Microsoft Windows Platform; knowledge of Adobe collaboration tools (Adobe CC for Teams)
- A reel demonstrating After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite chops including Photoshop & Illustrator
- Understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Keen design eye with attention to detail
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team settings
- Comfortable in remote working.
- Fluent in English
- Valid Swiss work permit
Start date: asap
Application deadline: 17 Feb 2020
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.