With studios in Zurich and Geneva, CNNMoney Switzerland is a cross-platform business content producer for digital media and linear broadcast focusing on the driving forces of today’s economy: innovation, technology and sustainability. In the heart of Europe, Switzerland serves as a neutral base to cover pan-European information from our international, gender-balanced newsroom.
CNNMoney Switzerland is a young and entrepreneurial media company with the advantage of being independent from large corporate structures but still having a world class media brand. Our team is composed of experienced, highly committed and entrepreneurially thinking people with a vast diversity of backgrounds.
We are looking for a Sales Account Manager based in our offices/TV studio in Zurich or Gland.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for generating sales revenue for advertising, sponsorship, and branded content products for TV and digital platforms.
You will be responsible for developing client relationships and bringing in new business.
- Sell advertising, sponsorship and branded content within Switzerland and neighboring countries across TV and digital.
- Build long-term business relationships and generate new business potential within the territory.
- Develop and maintain a high standard of visibility within the sales territory.
- Manage the full sales cycle, from acquisition to account management to contract renewal.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of sales calls.
- Attend industry events and make frequent on-site visits to clients as required by the business.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active and dynamic team player with:
- At least two years of sales experience (advertising/sponsorship/branded content) within a similar media sales environment.
- Experience selling digital advertising solutions including branded content marketing.
- Fluent in English and German
- Highly organized, pro-active, autonomous, creative, and comfortable with a start-up environment
- A collaborative spirit, highly developed interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team settings
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and handle multiple demands with professionalism and results
- BA/BS degree
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit
Start date: asap
Application deadline: 29 Feb 2020
To apply: please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.